måndag 11 januari 2010

now is the X-mas over

I found santa drunk under the table and I understand the X-mas is over now so I call for Rudolf to take santa home to where he now belong....to the inventary? .. oh nooo to the northpole.

and a little dance with Lang and the x-mas was out the door and now we wait for spring.

Oh my old freind from 07 Bono come to visit me at the cafe, that made me soo happy we see each other to little this days so everytime is a pleasure to meet this charming Bono and have a little charming chat.

And I went to the Icehotel on ballroom evening. Jesper and Ewa had made such I great ballroom, but there we stand alone looking at all the nice dressed couple dancing. one realy feels alone with out a partner when one goes to ballroom so I TP away to get a dance me too.


och Anki har haft rezdag dan före nyårsafton. grattis vännen

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar