fredag 15 januari 2010

Succes ón ABBA sweden show again & Nice visitors in Cafe

This day was a boring day again. But my little pandafriend come on visit when I was just too find a good outfit for the hostjob for ABBA sweden show at Icehotel the Sweden SL on the sim lapplandia.
He is one of my dearest friends, kibder person is hard to find, yes I have many kind and nice friend but his avatar make me smile and feel warm inside. Like a motherfeeling when I see this little panda.
Who can resist a big pandahug,.. hihi not me and in that moment I realy needed one , thanks guer that you are my friend.




Well than it was time for job as host for ABBA sweden show. WOWWW. the show started 1 PMSLT but allreday 12.30 PM was 46 ABBA fans prepartying and waiting for the great show to start. AND the succes countinue for ABBA Jesper, Ewa, Greta and Erik and little me Anna the host. So fun, as the fans come back on all show, the partyfeeling is so high, People sing along high with the ABBA songs Whole Lapplandia is sunshining 70 -80s nostalgitrip. For get Abba to your venue just IM Jesper Prinz or Ewa Ask and we come party at you place, beware we fill up the sim. :-)
Also a visit to laplandia anytime is a experience you should not miss, so much to see and do on a big Sim built in a swedish wayupnorth nature style with the Icehotel, balroom and much more.
After the GREAT fun show and 4 crashes and one comhem internetturndown I go home to my cafe-
I get one late guest,


very intresesting old man from the wild west in SL, i give him coffie and he told me about a wildwest RP in i think Thombstone, there he is the one who has the brwery for the place. He is a freindly man and I will get the opputunity to meet him there one day and he show me around. sounds fun. Its so much to see and do in Second Life. Thanks all for a wonderful day and evening again in SL. Kisses

3 kommentarer:

  1. 49 LD sa jag och du bara skrattade åt mig:-(((

    En ren förmögenhet för mig!

    53 LD var absolut det högsta jag hade råd med.

    Och ingen tog mig på allvar! *sob* sob* Inte ens du min kära väninna! *sob* sob*

    /Tina - http://tinasuniversum.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tina jag lovar be jesper att lägga ut sina boots på auktion. lugn och fin nu sänder klinex med ilbud

    SvaraRadera
  3. haha anna! det löser sig och dessutom är mina boots i stlk 46!:)

    SvaraRadera