lördag 2 januari 2010

RELAXING IN THE SUN

Today was such a day when I just wanted an warm, tropical relaxing day for my self. Hollyday!!!! I took some hours for my self and just had a great time on an empty island..









Its was needed and great. I got time to think of the year that went by and the new year that just beginning. I thought i might do a kollage of pics from my last year or a collage on funny picture in SL .. well, i may do both.. thinking, looking memories. Thinking little more. Took a nap in the warm sun. Weel this was great. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Nice boots! New?

    BUT - but! - I never sunbath in any of my boots. A new kink?

    HUGS!

    /Tina - http://tinasuniversum.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  2. hihihi.. jag tog av dom sedan.. det vart för svettigt .. man vill ju inte ha fotsvamp :-)
    men medge dom sitter bra på :-))

    SvaraRadera