söndag 3 januari 2010

Some days in SL is..........

….just so great. I love to get people in my cafe, as when Loffe comes, its not often but it happeneds..


I wonder about this most sexy manavatar in SL, There is so many good looking menavatar, like Tour, Frosty Ample and must admit all the other in the contest. But we have more sexy and good looking that I would like see in the contest, Loffe, Aake, Danny, Berra, The duke, Garbageman etc etc and Olle offcouse to name a few. I agree with Tour upon that the real sexy & masculine sit on the inside and I also don´t like realy this contests. But now it is for fun so I gonna vote anyway this time... but who hmmmm maybe on Olle ;-)
Well Today come another good looking man into my cafe, hihi

It was the santa that been old , 3 years 26 dec. Congrate Noah.
After the visit we went to Pirkka, who was so nervues so she for a 15 minits lost her sound… I can imagen Lang,the new artist also was.

Well anyway. We went there to listen to a new swedish upcoming artist in SL and His voice was great. And for beeing his first Show, he looked as he stand on an SL stage before. And över 28 avatar come to listen, thats damn good for the first gig in SL. So noone of them had to be scared. Great Lang and Good luck now.
After that I was Tped to Miky Andretti . Listen on his great electricguitar play. And my night ended in a very nice ballroom venue.


And a night in SL can´t end better than a ballroom dance at midnight in the castle where all was dressed up in the most wonderful outfits and when you feel you are the queen of the night and when you get the chans to dance whit one of the Sexy man in the contest. Hihihi Can it be better.
Thanks all for a great day and night.

1 kommentar: