fredag 11 december 2009

Ja SL dagar e aldrig den andre lik

this lunchtime, i again got a visit of "the Duke" Kham... he had buy a new hud.. aha.. and... :-) well he needed a testdoll.. nice as I am I say please be my guest here is my ava :-)) hej o hå.. its started with the kiss and hug animation.. great at lunch.. after lunch as dessert. than he say.. well the hud has 80 diffrent animation and cost 995 linden or somethng.. oh holy smoke, i think. hihi.. well here we go!









after kissen and hugging, come dancing, fight, other kisses on hand and feeets etc etc. fight strangling, but he was to tall so he just strangle my santahat.. phu. kicking, boxing, judo etc etc. than kom fun animation, and last tiny animation we dance as dwarfs. haha. Tell me, " what has not a cafeowner have to do to please the guests" :-) he was so gentle so he gave a huge tip for atrists in X-mas here at cafe. and I had a funny lunch. Mr Duke has a own parcel in SL a bigger cuddleplace than mine he very romanticly have build up self. unfortunal i dont have the adress. thanks The Duke for a fun start on day.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar