söndag 13 december 2009

Ohhhhh What a great Luciacelebration yesterday

Put up some picture here, unfortunal I dont have on the Lucia and her train but I know many other blogs have it.

It was so great Lucia come with her train of whitedressed ladies and snowman and a gingerbreadman santa etc. the Sim went so full that it chrashed :-) I end up on a nother sim called " safe Hub" whre a man come running towards me and ask,, " where are the white ladies" I was told I should find here. Well. anyway the Sim was fixed soon and I come back to see the Goat burn, fashinateing thing every year. WellDone. Thanks all who created this special event. When Petgirl who was the arranger for this do something, all goes right. Lucia was beutiful, DJ,s was fanstastic, great music and all people there as guests made this night unforgetable. Thanks all.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar