fredag 25 december 2009

JULAFTON i cafeet


The chrismas evening started with a bad start of melancolic, I feelt sad and did not know how I should come through his day. In the morning it was just my dear friend Pirkka and me sit and talk about how sad christmas is when on is alone to celecrate it.


But in the afternoon Santa Frosty and Santas helper Wizanna and Imis showed up and I statr felt a little spirit of joy in my heart. Whole day none come realy so I eat my Christmas food and damnn.. I fall asleep. Waked up and went into Second life. And there they was. People has start gather together around the X-mas tree in the Cafepark. I started to get X-mas feelings again. People laugh say Merry X-mas to each other. And the evening ended with a whole gang sitting in the cafe and eat and drink, talk and laughing.


It was a wonderful X-mas Ev. With a smile on my face I went to bed sometimes after midnight. Thanks all for that you exist I love you all and thanks for joy you give and all other. GOD JUL och GOD FORTSÄTTNING på er!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Jaaa ... julen blev som den skall vara. Tack AB, och god fortsättning vännen min. Vi ses ikväll igen ... de kan du räkna med!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Det blev en trevlig avslutning på julafton. Bara sitta och ta del av trevliga, roliga, spirituella och även fylledumma kommentarer...*ler* Du det gör vi om nästa julafton....GOD JUL och GOD FORTSÄTTNING/ TOUR

    SvaraRadera